Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Relationships Aren't Something

She said I miss you and I love you.

{R E L A T I O N S H I P S} They are not always easy. And sometimes you walk through seasons where there’s things pulling you away from certain relationships. Motherhood is one of those.

As women our priorities shift, as they should. And there are seasons in motherhood when you feel disconnected from your circle.

I am thankful for my circle. For the handful of people who know me, get me, except me, and just flat out love me for who I am and who I am becoming.

There are seasons of pruning in relationships too. People you thought would always be in your circle, kindly see themselves out. And that is {O K A Y} too. It’s only healthy to have relationships change as you grow and change. And it’s not always bad. It’s beautiful. And if you embrace it, you’ll notice the new buds of blossoming friendships and connections that are being born. It’s truly a beautiful process.

Trust. Trust that your Creator, the One who knows you better than anyone has your best interest in mind. That he’s working E V E R Y T H I N G out for your good. Yes, even when your unsure. And it hurts. Continue to trust the process.

And then there are those relationships that transcend all eternity. Those spirit to spirit connections. I do not doubt that my growing up a football field away from one of my dearest friends was a coincidence. A bond was formed all of those years ago and although there were seasons where it wasn’t at the forefront of our lives. We have been and will be always lovers. Lovers of one another. Cheerleaders for one another. Prayer warriors for one another. A shoulder to cry on. And friend to laugh with. Someone to pick up the phone on a random day and say “Hey, your on my mind and I want you to know that I miss you and I love you.”

My response thru joyful tear filled eyes was-- "I miss you and I love you too."

As you read this I have no doubt that someone popped in your heart. Pick up the phone and tell them “I just wanted you to know you’re on my mind. And I miss you and love you.”

Relationships are not something. They are everything. Connect today. It will fill your cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment