Sunday, August 18, 2019

Goodbye, Blogger. Hello, New Website

A celebration is in order, friends! Rebeka Does It is moving! You didn't think I was giving up the blog life, did you? No way! I could not be more excited to introduce to you a BRAND NEW WEBSITE I have been working on for quite a while now.

As someone who is not the most tech savvy person, this is kind of a BIG deal. Learning new things is something I want to do more of and I know that it won't always be a walk in the park. Sometimes it will be more me wanting to stick my head in the oven or throw my computer out of the window! But alas, I shall persevere!! Along the way, I know I will develop some serious grit, and that is always a good thing.

So without further ado, go check out www.rebekadoesitblog.com and make sure to leave a comment somewhere on there so I know you were there, and I can THANK YOU personally for supporting me in this way!

Make sure you bookmark the new site and subscribe to be THE FIRST to know about new posts and announcements.

And I just want to say a special THANK YOU to those who began this journey with me all those years ago. I could not have done this without you. Your support, literally, means the world to me. Thank you isn't quite adequate, but it will have to do for now!

Let's keep the party rocking over on Rebeka Does It Blog

With a grateful heart,
Rebeka Beavers

No comments:

Post a Comment